- Install and repair CNC metal working equipment at customer locations.
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, software, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems. (Haas, Citizen, Miyano, Makino, Fanuc)
- Diagnose & repair problems. Identify & replace parts as necessary. Test & make adjustments.
- Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as required.
- Previous experience in machinery repair or other related fields – industrial mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair
- Degree/certificate in related field helpful; Mechatronics, electrical/mechanical or electronics, Automation Technology, Automated Machinery Systems, Robotics, etc.
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability & desire to work independently
- Strong customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license. Clean driving record. Company vehicle provided
- Monday – Friday. Occasional overtime. Very limited overnight travel.
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, cell phone
- Extensive on-the-job training and fully-paid, manufacturer training
- Tool Box & Appropriate Test Equipment
- Frequent and/or continuous standing; walking; climbing; bending; twisting; pushing/pulling; reaching at, below and above shoulders. Frequent driving-sitting.
- Lifting/Carrying: Frequent 1-30 pounds; Occasional 30-75 pounds; Seldom above 75 pounds.
Our CNC Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the installation and repair of CNC equipment at customer locations. Other, related titles might include:
- CNC Field Service Engineer
- Service Technician
- CNC Maintenance Technician