Picture yourself working a shop with a bunch of talent surrounding you! Apprenticeship/mentor programs, hands on learning, tuition reimbursement, tool allowance. The ability to advance is there.
As an Entry Level Service Technician at Broadway you will be part of a great team. You will work with and learn from our Quick Lane and Service Technicians in addition to our Shop Foreman, Service Advisors and Parts team members.
As you develop your skills in the automotive field, you will be fulfilling the needs of our customers by ensuring their vehicle is safe for their family and serviced timely and right the first time.
- Have a passion for the automotive industry
- Work well with teammates and want to”act as a sponge” to learn
- Are interested in performing light vehicle maintenance; oil changes, flushes, tire rotations
- Want a career in this rapidly changing automotive world (we will help you get there)
Yes, we certainly need all of these too:
- Attention to detail
- Fast and efficient
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work a few Saturdays
- Valid Driver’s License
At Broadway Enterprises, Inc., we take great steps to take care of our guests. We do the same for our Team Members.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family.
- Medical Plans–We offer 3 medical plans, 2 with annual company HSA match
- Dental Plan–Choice between two different dental plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Vision Plan–Annual eye exams and discounted eye wear
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- FUN work environment