Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Service Advisor in either a dealership or high volume automotive service center. A polished and professional appearance and excellent communication skills are essential. Must have a valid Driver s License with clean, insurable, driving record and be willing to work some Saturdays as scheduled.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Service Advisor in either a dealership or high volume auto repair center.
- Must have a verifiable track record of success in selling service work while achieving and maintaining high Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI).
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to effectively manage multiple projects prioritize tasks and complete assignments within expected time frames.
- Must be dependable, friendly, enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Organized and capable of working effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be flexible to work Saturdays.
- Valid driver s License and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- Excellent earning potential
- Ongoing company-wide training
- Aggressive pay plan, including bonus incentives
- Growth opportunities
- Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment
- Company benefits include – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Supplemental insurance offerings including FSA, Disability, Accident, Cancer; Employer matching Christmas Club and 401(k)