Previous experience working on Bobcats is a plus!
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND AUTHORITY:
- Recondition and repair equipment and components
- Plan methods and sequence of performing repairs assigned
- Order all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs
- Effect the repairs in a safe and effective manner
- Ensure that all repairs are completed as assigned
- Ensure the cosmetic appearance upon completion as required
- Ensure all parts and materials not used are returned as per guidelines
- Maintain the work area in a clean and safe condition
- Maintain good working records for time, parts, supplies, and outside purchases in repairs
- All record keeping methods are followed per instructions
- All cost-related items are included in the job “jacket”
- Ensure all records are kept legible and in compliance with established methods
Maintain and care for shop tools, equipment and vehicles
- All specialty tools used on the job are obtained using the methods established
- All tools and special equipment used on repairs are clean before being returned
- All specialty tools used on jobs are returned to the original location in working condition
- Wear all personal protective equipment, as required; and encourages others to do so.
Communicate with others professionally
- All communications with customers is conducted in a manner reflecting respect and honesty
- All communications with co-workers is conducted in a polite and courteous manner
COMPETENCY, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS:
This is a field position. Candidates should have signifiant experience on heavy construction equipment such as Bobcat, John Deere, or Catepillar repairs in the field. In-shop-only experience is not sufficient for this role.
The individual in this position should be personable, a problem solver, reliable, ethical, intelligent, and able to adapt to all of the forces around them – customers, suppliers, department employees, co-workers and manufacturers’ employees.
A technical school certificate or equivalent experience in mechanical repairs is required.https://findawrench.com/job-board/?rpid=I4Uto993qfc