We are a Meineke franchise seeking a Service Advisor to join our team! The Service Advisor serves as the liaison between service customers and the mechanics, representing our company with friendly and professional service to customers and presenting the customer’s interests to the technicians. You are the first person that our customers see each and every time they enter one of our 5 facilities to make an investment in their vehicle. You are also the person they first think of when they have an issue with their vehicle; therefore you play an important role in building relationships with our customers.
- Competitive Pay: Advertised is training salary – Post-Training Salary is dependent on experience/qualifications and includes commission structure.
- Medical Benefits Offered
- Fun, Friendly, and Goal Oriented Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities for Career-Minded Professionals
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customer promptly and determine customer’s needs accurately.
- Determine customer’s needs and requests, notating, and writing repair orders to effectively communicate between the technicians and the customers.
- Work with technicians to ensure the customer’s requests are taken care of and the customer is met with exceeded expectations.
- Write repair orders and prepare repair estimates; selling labor, parts and accessories in accordance to company standards.
- Coordinate repairs to accommodate and meet promised repair time.
- Keep customers informed of their vehicle’s status.
- Be available during customer delivery times to answer customer questions, explain additional repairs needed, and make subsequent service appointments.
- Utilize professional and proper phone etiquette
- Maintain a clean working environment and customer waiting area.
- Go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction
- 1-3 years experience as an automotive Service Advisor / Service Writer
- A technical education or position knowledge equivalent to a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- A valid PA driver license is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving: Must have ability to define technical problems and quickly draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office 365, CRM, Explorer)
Company Description At Essix Automotive Meineke “we go beyond.” Every decision has been guided by this commitment. That’s why our locations are phenomenal, our facilities are stunning, our staff is comprised of high-caliber team members at all levels, and our clients’ ultimate satisfaction supersedes all else.
We have updated our locations to give a clean and family friendly atmosphere to our guests, and expect all employees to respect and represent this. We are the dealership alternative.
Our Mission is to build relationships that are consistent with our values and we strive to fulfill the needs of every customer. Our franchise has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too.
We have excellent customer satisfaction ratings. We strive to do this by creating an environment, which develops the strengths and enhances the personal and professional abilities of each individual. Within this environment, we offer our employees a unique, exciting and enriching workplace. Our employees embrace our core values of integrity, respect, responsibility and growth. These are the cornerstones of our business.