Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington is looking for a Service Advisor with a proven track record to join our team.
The Service Advisor is responsible for overseeing the service and repair of vehicles brought to the dealership & to ensure all clients are retained as 100% completely satisfied.
This is a tremendous opportunity for the right person with competitive pay plan & a great work environment.
The Herb Chambers Company has been honored for the past nine years by The Boston Globe as one of the “Top Places to Work” in Massachusetts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Oversees service orders & related documentation
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Sets service appointments and assigns tasks to service department employees.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintains good working relationship with factory(s).
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Able to work with little supervision
- Liaison between all inner departments
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Continued training
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Previous dealership experience is requested for this position.
Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington
62 Cambridge Street
Burlington, MA 01803
Company Description About Herb Chambers
The mission of the Herb Chambers Companies is to provide the highest quality service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicles. We will operate professionally managed dealerships committed to be the leader in the market areas they serve. Additionally, we will provide all our employees with the opportunity to receive above average compensation and opportunities for advancement, within our organization, limited only by their ability and performance. The Herb Chambers Companies represent the greater metropolitan areas of Boston Massachusetts, Providence Rhode Island as well as Worcester Massachusetts with automotive sales, parts, service and financing.
We were recently voted one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by The Boston Globe, for the eighth year in a row!