Auto Electronics Technician + Customer Service
Smart Start, Inc.
Be a part of a team helping DUI offenders get back on their feet, regain their drivers license, and get back to living their independent lives! The service technician position involves: installing ignition interlock devices into private vehicles, training our clients on how to use the device in their car, and servicing these clients for the term mandated to them by the authorities.
We are now accepting applications in the Richmond va area. Smart Start is an international company, operating in 46 states – with 25 locations across VA. Only applicants who meet the minimum qualifications from the applications received will be selected for interviews. The application must be completed online as follows:
Smart Jobs Center
Click on “Job Opportunities”
Click On “View All Open Positions”
Select “Job Title” of “Service Technician”
Select “Position” NOTE: Once you begin the application process you will have to select “Location“
Job Duties Include:
Maintain the integrity, confidentiality and security of pertinent information and records.
Installation and service of interlock devices. As well as, performing calibration and monitoring checks. Assist in inventory control
Conduct training sessions covering use of equipment to clients and others.
* Maintain a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees.
* Customer service experience is required.
* Ability to think independently and work through service issues to closure.
* High level of professionalism and customer service.
* 6 months cash handling experience preferred.
* Mechanical and/or electrical aptitude.
* Ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* MUST pass background check and drug test.
*MUST pass a VA certification test in Richmond within 30 days from start date
A chance to work within an established, well respected organization.
Benefits include Health, Dental, Tuition Reimbursement and a matched 401K program.
Vacation and Sick Pay