Import Customer Service Representative
- Assist customers with inquiries and resolving any open issues regarding the transportation of their cargo.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of US Customs regulations.
- Evaluate vessel dates and prepare documentation accordingly.
- Interfaces with agencies, terminal operators and internal/external
- Maintain a high comprehension of the import process to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Ensure vessel manifest has been received, distributing arrival notices, updating customers with
- Prior telephone, and electronic, customer service experience is a must.
- Inbound ocean transportation/logistics experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High energy and exceptional time management skills.
- High school degree or equivalent required, college preferred.
Hamburg Sd North America, Inc. offers excellent compensation and benefits (medical/dental/Rx/Vision/401K plan/100% tuition reimbursement).
Company Description Hamburg Sud is a global, international transportation and logistics company. They encompass the entire logistics chain, from planning to implementation, reaching not just from port to port but also from door to door.