In this position you would meet and greet incoming customer truck drivers at our fuel island. The duties may consist of vehicle inspections, fueling and washing of vehicles, pick-up and delivery of vehicles and parts, tire changes, facility maintenance and more. Candidate must be able to work in various weather elements outdoors. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who aspires to become a diesel technician.
- Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels
- Check air pressure in tires, check motor oil, transmission, radiator, and other fluids
- Adjust air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required
- Clean windshields, and wash vehicles
- Occasionally perform minor repairs such as, install mounted tires, replace or rotate tires and complete preventative maintenance repairs.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Relevant Work Experience: Auto / Truck or related experience a plus
How to Apply
Email a resume or info to: email@example.com
or call 630-961-7306
or go to www.ryder.jobs and apply for job # 13994