The Service Manager works closely with Mechanics, Technicians, Regional Directors, Maintenance Employees and Customers to ensure all maintenance and repair jobs are handled and processed per company procedure.
The Service Manager will be expected to communicate with clients and customers directly and overall manage the shop. Some responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Directing and coordinating repair and maintenance schedules.
- Enforcing company policies for truck inspections and maintenance.
- Authorize and arrange purchase of supplies, tools and machinery.
- Handle contracts for repair services not performed in the shop.
- Properly coding and charging out all invoices.
- Tracking units and parts for modifications.
- Interview and hire Mechanics and other Maintenance employees.
- Work with Regional Director to ensure shop is profitable.
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans (individual and family options).
- Profit Sharing & 401K retirement plans.
- Flexible Spending Plans for medical and dependent care.
- Company-Paid Life Insurance – optional supplemental life policies.
- Long-term and Short-term disability plans.
- Scholarships and Tuition Assistance for employees and family.
About Aim NationaLease
With Aim, you get the stability of a strong company focused on growth. Aim is committed to advanced training and development, and we offer small company flexibility with large company opportunities. Aim offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs. Aim has grown to 1,000+ employees with facilities and operations in 18 states across the U.S. and its corporate offices are located in Girard, OH.
Aim NationaLease provides both truck leasing solutions and maintenance programs on most any type of diesel tractors including reefer trailers. We also offer short-term commercial rental programs as well as full-service leasing options. Our mechanics are the best in the industry and have numerous ASE certifications, awards and receive top training on the latest technology and equipment available.
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT.
Aim is committed to advanced training and development, and we offer small company flexibility with large company opportunities. Aim offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.