Looking to join a team that is high performing while maintaining that family feel? Due to growth, Bowe’s Exxon Car Care Center is looking to expand their team and is looking for a great Automotive Technician. Family Owned since 1955, Bowe’s Exxon Car Care Center offers a professional work environment and a place to grow for the right person.
We’re looking for an Automotive Technician that has experience with diagnosing and repairing vehicles. Great attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team will be required. The Technician is also expected to have tools needed to perform their day to day duties.
- Test drive, properly diagnose and repair vehicles using diagnostic tools, special equipment, technical assistance lines, and all other resources available.
- Complete thorough inspections on customer vehicles.
- Ability to learn new technology, service procedures, repair procedures and specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Ensure quality level of work.
- Participate in ongoing company and manufacturer’s training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of changing technology.
- Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools.
- Keeping your shop area neat and clean, and being able to account for facility tools at all times.
- Road-testing vehicles to ensure the quality of repair.
- Documenting work performed on the repair order.
- Use a computer to communicate with Service Advisor.
- Prior experience as a Technician/Mechanic
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Detail Oriented
- 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably in an independent shop
- ASE Certified (Preferred but not required)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (Background & Drug)
Pay is dependent on experience but is VERY competitive for the right individual. Benefits also include:
- 401k with company match
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Performance based bonus
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply to the FindAMechanic.com posting or email email@example.com for details. Candidates can also call or text Jay at 608-512-7330.