Are you an Automotive Technician committed to fixing it right the first time? Do you know how to properly diagnose and repair automobiles? Autoscope Foreign Car Care is currently working with Find A Wrench to find passionate, skilled, and dedicated individuals who are excited by the opportunity to join a winning team! You must be highly self-motivated with at least 3-5 years of auto repair experience and be highly detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications.
- Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
- Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
- Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
- Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
- Participate in ongoing company and manufacturer’s training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of changing technology.
- Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools.
- Perform line technician service and routine inspections/maintenance.
- Full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Keeping your shop area neat and clean, and being able to account for facility tools at all times.
- Road-testing vehicles to ensure the quality of repair
- Documenting work performed on the repair order.
- Use a computer to communicate with Service Advisor.
REQUIREMENTS – All Technicians will have their productivity measured based on the following:
- Flagged/Billed Hours
- Warranty Control
- Customer Satisfaction
All Technicians are required to excel when it comes to:
- Ethics and Honesty
- Successfully handle shifting deadlines and priorities
- Comply with company policies, including but not limited to: attendance, working hours, procedures and safety policies
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably in an independent shop
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- ASE Certifications, preferred but not required
- Previous European automotive technician experience preferred
- Great mechanical & electrical skills
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (Background & Drug)
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to the FindAMechanic.com posting linked below. For questions, please call Jay at 608-512-7330.