Professional Lawn Maintenance and Irrigation Company ISO Mechanic to perform routine maintenance, service and repair on a fleet of 35 Ford trucks and small engine equipment.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections and ensures the timely and effective repair of any problems identified during an inspection.
- Performs proficient inspection, diagnosis and moderately complex repair of assigned vehicles and equipment.
- Completes work orders for each maintenance, service or repair performed
- Estimates time and material costs on repairs and requisitions new parts.
- Advises supervisor immediately if additional work is needed
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns of vehicles and equipment
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles. Performs maintenance related work as required
- Skill in operating tools equipment, parts and procedures utilized during the repair and servicing of vehicles and equipment
- Skill in repair of special purpose equipment, ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks
- Ability to diagnose defects in and repair a variety of equipment and vehicles
- Maintain shop inventory and orders parts as needed
Education: No education required
Experience: 3-4 year(s) relevant work experience.
Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Bilingual English/ Spanish a plus
How to Apply
Please submit resume, salary requirements and contact information to: