FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The successful candidate should have abilities and or experience in the following areas;
1. Performs maintenance, repair and overhaul work on all equipment at a journeyman level of efficiency.
2. Machine shop experience; i.e. lathe, mill, surface grinder, arc and gas welding.
3. Works from blueprints, schematic, drawing or verbal instructions.
4. Locates and diagnoses trouble causing machine or equipment breakdown.
5. Determines method of dismantling and moving materials and equipment, plans effective method of repair.
6. Repairs or replaces worn and broken parts.
7. Plans and prepares installation site for material or equipment.
8. Makes installations in conformance with operating instructions or manufacturer\\\\\\\’s specifications.
9. Uses materials consisting of wood, brass, copper, Babbitt, steel, wire and all types of machine parts.
10. Electrical control systems, standard relays and solid state circuitry background and training. Works to tolerance required by job.
11. Directs and trains other mechanics, supervises department.
12. Performs other similar and related duties as assigned or required.
13. Plans, lays out, instructs and supervises all can line mechanics.
14. Maintains up to date spare parts, conducts inventory control and preventative maintenance scheduling.
15. Prepares work orders, requisitions of repair parts and the development of problem solving skills of mechanics.
CONTACTS WITH OTHERS: Management, Vendors, Hourly Employees.
COMPENSATION: Depending on Experience.
BENEFITS PROVIDED: Medical and Dental coverage, 401 K plan, Vacation time and Sick leave, Holiday pay.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to:
CONTACT: lee Nerli at : email@example.com