AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN | MADISON, WI
Find A Wrench is currently working with Zimbrick, Inc. to find a great full-time Auto Service Technician!
The purpose of this position is to diagnose, repair and maintain customer, new and used vehicles in order to meet customer, manufacturer and employer standards. The employee is responsible for outstanding customer service and promoting customer satisfaction by ensuring that vehicles are fixed right the first time.
With over 930 employees., our average tenure for parts and service employees is 10 years. Zimbrick believes in promoting from within and many of our employees have worked their way up into leadership and managerial roles.
- Flexible work hours
- Healthcare plan, including vision and dental
- Life Insurance
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Training
- Work in state-of-the-art facilities
- Examine vehicles to diagnose problems and determine work required
- Repair vehicles with systematic and timely approach
- Follow manufacturer’s training programs and processes
- Communicate with parts department to obtain what is needed
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe and proper manner, in accordance with regulations and policies
- Associates or equivalent degree from 2-year college or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience/ training; or combination
- Valid Driver’s License and good motor vehicle record
- Willingness to complete required manufacturer training
- ASE Certified (Preferred but not required)
How to Apply
Apply on the FindAMechanic.com posting or email your resume to email@example.com. You can also call Jay at 608-512-7330.