Express Employment Professionals is actively recruiting experienced Diesel Mechanics. We are looking for Diesel Mechanics to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair a rental fleet of construction equipment (Bobcat, Skyjack, JLG, etc. product lines.) Successful candidates are self-starters, who have excellent communication within a team and are able to work without direct supervision. This position requires a valid driver’s license and own tools. Diesel Mechanics work full time Monday – Friday with occasional overtime on Saturday 7am – 3:30.
This position will involve working on a multiple trucks, forklifts and other various construction equipment.
2 years or more experience required.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair heavy equipment – forklifts, diesel trucks, heavy equipment
- Record and track issues on databases
- Work unsupervised
- Communicate with other team members to issues with equipment
Benefits: This is an evaluation to hire position. Once hired on some of the benefits include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match;
- Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Health Reimbursement Account (HRA); Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans)
- Stability: This company is family owned with over 80 locations in the US
- Training: Training and mentoring to prepare and continuing learning opportunities
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2+ years’ experience working on heavy equipment, or diesel equipment
- Stand, bend, twist, reach, grasp, kneel, etc. for 8+ hours a shift
- Work overtime on Saturday if needed
- Own set of tools
Our application process is EASY! You can contact us at , submit an application at , or visit our office Monday through Friday from 7am until 530pm!
Apply online or at our office:
900 Main St. Suite 106
Oregon City, OR 97045
Company Description Express believes in the well-being of both our community and businesses. We help individuals in our community find quality employment through coaching and development of their resume, interview techniques, and job search. With companies, we work to help build positive employee morale, reduce turnover, train employers on all facets of human resources (i.e. coaching, review process, legal topics, etc…) We are fortunate to be in a business that we can be passionate about, a business that can truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. An honest desire to service is a vital source for our success.