We are the premier solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry representing truck and bus manufacturers, including Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
We are seeking a Frame Technician with at least 1 yr. of exp. repairing damaged frames and suspension parts on heavy and medium duty trucks.
1. Examine damaged vehicles and estimates cost of repairs. Report any hidden damage to supervisor immediately.
2. Coordinate work with metal technicians.
3. Accurately measure frames for mash/side sway/collapse/diamond conditions and document.
4. Section frames at factory specked areas (lengthen or shorten).
5. Troubleshoot and diagnose alignment problems.
6. Perform front and/or rear alignments.
7. Suspension work — replace components as needed.
8. Repair, replace, and/or straighten frame rails.
9. Straighten bent frames with pneumatic frame straightening machine to factory specifications.
10. Repair or replace defective mechanical parts.
11. Inspect completed repairs and drive vehicle prior to final quality check by supervisor.
**Pay scale is depending on exp.**
**We have Training and Growth Potential.**
**We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!**
**Equal Opportunity Employer** Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* One year experience in commercial vehicle frame repair.
**Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB)** operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled