We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing various heavy duty vehicles.
- Repair trucks and heavy equipment. Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit, Etc.
- Specialize in electrical diagnosis
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must own personal tooling
- Experience with diagnostic software
- CDL and ASE are definite positives and will be compensated accordingly
Company Description JCM is a family owned and operated independent repair facility catering to municipalities, construction contractors, and fleets. JCM was founded in 1989 and has a long standing good reputation with our customers and peers. Our 6 bay facility is packed with tooling and diagnostic software which we are continually updating. We are an independent shop, but we invest in technology constantly to try to offer the best service to our customers. Our team and their families are very important to us, we have a low turn over and most mechanics are here for many years. We listen and value ideas from employees to try to better our company. For more information about our company visit .
Technicians are hourly pay.
Paid Vacation, Holidays, Uniforms, and Health Insurance.
4 Day Work Week