Winder Farms is a home delivery grocery company that provides services to the Utah/Nevada/California area. We combine the stability of a 136 year-old company with the prospects and outlook of a dynamic, growing business. At Winder Farms, we are always on the lookout for great people who are not only passionate about providing great tasting products, but also delivering a great customer experience.
Winder Farms helps make lives a little easier by bringing your groceries right to your front door. We offer over 300 delicious, farm-fresh products that we’ll conveniently deliver right to your door once a week. Everything we deliver arrives fresh, tastes great, will be waiting on your doorstep by 8:00 a.m., and comes with a freshness guarantee! Our mission is building healthy communities through great food. Visit our website at: winderfarms.com
Are you a mechanic looking for a full time position? Is your motto, “Got tools, will travel”? Are you ASE certified? If you can answer yes to all three questions, we have the job for you. We are looking for a high-caliber mechanic to manage our fleet and follow our performance maintenance standards in our Salt Lake City location. This person will work closely with our Site manager to ensure that our fleet maintenance is handled preventing any downtime of vehicles. The ideal candidate should not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Includes, but not limited to:
1. Inspect automobiles, trucks, and related equipment to locate and determine the extent of necessary overhaul
2. Perform general overhaul and repair work on gasoline, diesel and propane powered engines such as
automobiles, trucks, tractors, police and fire vehicles and equipment, and other automotive and mechanical
equipment at off-site locations and at the garage.
3. Inspect, adjust, and replace necessary units and related parts including valves, hoses, belts and alternators.
4. Repair cooling, fuel, electrical, and exhaust systems; tune engines using standard testing equipment.
5. Diagnose, repair, and maintain hydraulic systems.
6. Perform preventive maintenance work on vehicles, including lubrication and oil changes.
7. Fabricate and weld to repair equipment as necessary.
8. Perform vehicle body work and collision repair.
9. Operate vehicles and equipment to aid in diagnostics; pick up and deliver vehicles and parts.
10. Install emergency equipment for emergency vehicles; perform repair work on other Winder equipment and
systems as necessary.
11. Clean and maintain the garage area and equipment.
12. Inventory, order and control tools, supplies and materials for garage; research, compare, and locate parts,
equipment, and vehicles.
13. Maintain records on all maintenance and repair work performed; track recalls, smog inspection dates, and
warranties for all vehicles.
14. Perform related duties as required.
10+ years of related experience
Own set of tools
Experience working with diesel engines as well as gas engines
Refrigeration experience a plus
Medical/Dental benefits are offered after 60 days of employment, in addition to 401(k) after 90 days of employment. Other benefits include Vision, Long-term disability, Life Insurance and Employee discounts on products and service.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Salary is dependent upon experience and internal and external salary conditions. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. Winder Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No third party recruiting service inquires.
Company Description Our mission is to build healthy communities through great food. We hand-deliver farm fresh groceries directly to our customers’ doorsteps throughout Utah. We combine the stability of a 138 year-old company with the prospects and outlook of a dynamic business. At Winder Farms, we are always on the lookout for great people who are not only passionate about providing great tasting products, but also delivering a great customer experience.
Learn more about us at