Job Description Autonomy Great Resources Hourly Pay Training Career OptionsAlign Your Career with the Nation’s Largest Independent Fleet Maintenance CompanyDickinson Fleet Services understands how important talented Diesel Technicians are to our success. That’s why we offer you:
- State-of-the-art vehicles stocked with the latest equipment.
- Hourly pay, not flat rate — and you get paid every Friday.
- Comprehensive benefits as well as bonus incentive potential.
- Cutting edge technology, including our proprietary TRAIT Technician Reporting and Information Tool, which makes your job easier.
- Ongoing training plus career growth opportunities.
To be a good fit for the Mobile Diesel Mechanic – Trucking Maintenance opportunity, you will have:
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience; heavy equipment is experience preferred.
- The ability to perform work without direct daily supervision.
- A desire and willingness to work in the field and adhere to a nontraditional schedule.
- Computer savvy.
- Strong communication skills and a professional approach to working directly with customers.
Dickinson Fleet Services keeps your fleet moving. Dickinson Fleet Services is the largest independent fleet maintenance company in the country. As a leader in the mobile fleet service industry, we provide preventative maintenance excellence tailored to each customer’s unique needs. As our business continues to expand, we are always on the lookout for motivated, energetic individuals to fill the positions now available on our talented team of professionals.