Provide all customers with quality information and accommodate all customers’ requests regarding tracking and tracing of all shipments
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Track and trace all shipments with the carrier, and confirm deliveries with consignee.
- Proactively inform customers of possible delays or delivery failures
- Work with Transportation Planners to solve delivery problems
- Scan, store, and organize all PODs; provide customer with any POD requests in a timely manner.
- Monitor and assist in late shift responsibilities, ensuring all loads are picked up and/or accounted for.
- Compile and present data analysis to management; measure performance criteria for all LTL and FTL carriers, as well as performance metrics for internal evaluation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with vendors, employees, and management.
- Meet deadlines and perform accurate work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to multitask and execute assignments in a timely manner.
- Manage competing demands; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Respond to requests for service and assistance; meet commitments.
- Look for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or Logistics – or equivalent experience
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
Company Description Jerich USA Inc is a privately owned 3rd Party Logistics/ Warehouse company which values their employees and therefore, is able to grow in a developing environment with sophisticated solutions pertaining to the international logistic business and globalization.