Aim NationaLease is the industry leader in full service truck leasing, and is looking for an industry-leading Service Manager like you to join our team! We are large enough to present great opportunities to our employees, but small enough to provide an atmosphere that feels like home.
Our dedication to providing unparalleled service and quality means that you will work to establish strategic solutions for our clients. Aim combines innovation, technology and flexibility for today and the future. At Aim, dedication and experience is what will take you far!
Service Manager position reports directly to the Regional Director of Maintenance. Works closely with Supervisors, Lead Technicians, Shop Coordinators, Region Directors, all Maintenance Employees, and Customers.
- Directing and coordinating activities of workers engaged in the servicing and repair of transportation equipment
- Enforcing policies for inspection
- Maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Authorize and arrange purchase of supplies, tools and machinery
- Contracts for repair services not performed in the shop
- Coding and charging out all invoices
- Tracking units for modifications
Our great benefit package includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing
- Medical As Low As $35 per week Family, $28 per week Individual
- Flexible spending plan
- Life insurance, supplemental life insurance, dependent life insurance
- Long-term disability, short-term disability
- Direct deposit
About Aim NationaLease
With Aim, you get the stability of a strong company focused on growth. Aim is committed to advanced training and development, and we offer small company flexibility with large company opportunities. Aim offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs. Aim has grown to 1,000+ employees with facilities and operations in 18 states across the U.S. and its corporate offices are located in Girard, OH.
Aim NationaLease provides both truck leasing solutions and maintenance programs on most any type of diesel tractors including reefer trailers. We also offer short-term commercial rental programs as well as full-service leasing options. Our mechanics are the best in the industry and have numerous ASE certifications, awards and receive top training on the latest technology and equipment available.
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT.
Aim is committed to advanced training and development, and we offer small company flexibility with large company opportunities. Aim offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.