An Aim Diesel Mechanic & Technician will be expected to diagnosis, repair and/or replace tractor components. This position will also be expected to do preventative maintenance, inspections, tune-ups, welding and other various service shop duties.
- $1,500.00 Sign-On Bonus!
- Full-Time Position with an Excellent Full Benefits Package.
- Top Hourly Pay + periodic Pay Increases with ASE Certifications.
- Paid Online Classes for Advanced Training Opportunities.
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans (employee and family options).
- Profit Sharing & 401K Retirement plans.
- Flexible Spending Plans for medical and dependent care.
- Company-Paid Life Insurance + optional supplemental policies.
- Long-term and Short-term Disability plans.
About Aim NationaLease
With Aim, you get the stability of a strong company focused on growth. Aim is committed to advanced training and development, and we offer small company flexibility with large company opportunities. Aim offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs. Aim has grown to 1,000+ employees with facilities and operations in 18 states across the U.S. and its corporate offices are located in Girard, OH.
Aim NationaLease provides both truck leasing solutions and maintenance programs on most any type of diesel tractors including reefer trailers. We also offer short-term commercial rental programs as well as full-service leasing options. Our mechanics are the best in the industry and have numerous ASE certifications, awards and receive top training on the latest technology and equipment available.
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT.
Aim is committed to advanced training and development, and we offer small company flexibility with large company opportunities. Aim offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.