In this position you would meet and greet incoming customer truck drivers at our fuel island. The duties may consist of vehicle inspections, fueling and washing of vehicles, pick-up and delivery of vehicles and parts, tire changes, facility maintenance and more. Candidate must be able to work in various weather elements outdoors. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who aspires to become a diesel technician.
- Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels
- Check air pressure in tires, check motor oil, transmission, radiator, and other fluids
- Adjust air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required
- Clean windshields, and wash vehicles
- Occasionally perform minor repairs such as, install mounted tires, replace or rotate tires and complete preventative maintenance repairs.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Relevant Work Experience: Auto / Truck / Tire / Lube or related experience
How to Apply
Email a resume or Name, Cell, email address and 3-4 sentences about your work experience to:
email@example.com or call Carl B at 630-961-7306 and leave your name,, cell and city and state the job is located in.