Diesel Truck/Equipment Mechanic
Hunter Truck Sales & Service
Heavy-Duty Diesel Technicians
Hunter Truck Sales Inc. is a family owned and operated network of dealerships that has demonstrated consistent revenue growth for over 70 years. Hunter is the largest truck dealer in the Northeast with a proven track record in Superior Customer Service. What makes Hunter successful is our commitment to our customers and employees. Currently we are seeking qualified technicians to join our growing team of professionals.
We offer excellent wages and a competitive benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, employee assistance program, company paid life insurance, 401k retirement with discretionary contribution, and more!
• Performs unsupervised work as outlined on repair
order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance
with dealership and factory standards.
• Performs major component repairs and/or overhauls.
• Diagnoses vehicle problems based on customer
complaints and inspection.
• Communicates with Parts Department to obtain needed
• Documents all work performed and recommended on the
• Road test vehicles. CDL license required for road
• Works in a team environment by assisting other
technicians in major repairs.
• Participates in manufacturer sponsored training
programs, schools, and events.
*Must own basic hand tools.
Service Technicians are the key to keeping our business rolling! That is why Hunter Truck Sales & Service is seeking motivated, skilled heavy-duty truck technicians to work in our dealerships. Our truck technicians enjoy a clean and well-organized work environment that supports our team atmosphere. Working under limited supervision, our truck technicians are responsible for performing unsupervised work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy. They work together in a team environment by assisting other technicians in major repairs.
• A valid CDL is required for road tests.
• CAT, Cummins, or International certifications
preferred; CDL preferred; State Inspection License
preferred; valid driver’s license required; must
meet company insurability standards.
• Prior heavy duty truck industry experience required.
• Technicians participate in manufacturer sponsored
training programs, schools, and events and are
compensated for time to be re-certified.
All positions subject to drug screen and background screen.
For more information on Hunter, please visit our website at www.huntertrucksales.com.
Family-driven and road-tested for over 70 years!
Relevant Work Experience:
3 plus years of diesel technician experience required
Education Level :
Diesel Technology Degree
Hunter Truck Sales and Service
|Email or Phone Number:
Please apply below
Eau Claire, PA
|Apply Save Job|
See all jobs listed by this company