Auto/Light Truck Mechanic
Brand New facility opening Jan. 16, 2012! Apply Now!
Do you want to work with one of the fastest growing state of the art repair shops in the country?
Christian Brothers is looking for qualified Drivability Technicians to join our team. To do so you will need to have the ability to…
● Quickly master several factory level scan tools, not limited to, Tech2, IDS, wiTech, DRBIII as well as the Autoland I scan II and a J-2534 flash reprogrammer.
● Have the technical knowledge to quickly learn how to program, code, initialize and replace electronic components on all makes and models that roll through the bay. This includes programing PCM’s with current level software on GM, Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, and Kia. As well as other product lines as needed.
● Be an all makes all models Bumper to Bumper Technician
● Provide honest assessment of each vehicle regardless of condition( we will never recommend any service that is not needed to any customer)
● Be able to consistently produce over 45 hrs. of work per week ( our technicians range from 35-90 per week )
● You must have all your own tools, a clear driving record, and dependable transportation
● Minimum of 5 years’ experience
● Remote Tech Support
● Technician Forum, exclusive to Christian Brothers Automotive
● Excellent Pay – Flat Rate up to $35.00 per hour. ( one of the highest pay rates in the industry)
● No Weekends* ( new locations are open on Saturday for an introductory period of 13 weeks )
● Paid Vacations
● Health insurance or compensation for your coverage*( Subject to terms in the employee handbook)
● Reimbursement for ASE Testing, we expect all of our technicians to achieve Master L1 status and beyond
● Ongoing training
● Clean, safe, state of the art facility.
● Non Smoking environment
If this sound likes the home you have been looking apply now.
Relevant Work Experience:
Please see above
Christian Brothers Automotive
|Apply Save Job|
See all jobs listed by this company