Properly greet customers and determine if shop can fulfill their requests or needs by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
2. Obtain all purchase orders prior to finalizing repair order.
3. Obtain approval from customers/companies prior to writing repair orders, and when additional work is needed for current repairs or when estimates will be exceeded by more than 10% of the total.
4. Provide accurate estimates and wait times.
5. Identify work required and then write detailed description of work required.
6. Assign work to all technicians within the guidelines of Bosselman.
7. Maintain organizational control of work in progress and work waiting to be done.
8. Ensure replacement parts are essential for needed repairs.
9. Complete work orders by providing the necessary customer information, job description, labor, parts used, and any other additional notes.
10. Identify and prevent possible warranty situations through consultation of Senior Management and documentation on repair orders.
11. Document all disclaimers on repair orders to avoid warranty claims.
12. Report all unresolved customer complaints to Manager.
13. Ensure completed shop tickets are properly billed and collected after work is performed.
14. Develop communication with customers to identify their needs or concerns, and also to sell additional products and/or services.
15. Order all parts and supplies as directed by the Manager.
16. Maintain organization and cleanliness of the parts area.
17. Maintain all inventory part levels and inventory dollars as set forth by the Division Manager.
18. Control all aspects of parts and supplies (receiving, pricing, storing, etc.).
19. Responsible for National Account billing and receivables.
20. Ensure total customer satisfaction and the integrity of Bosselman.
21. Balance and organize shift paperwork in a timely manner.
22. Responsible for your cash register shortages.
23. All other duties as assigned by supervisor
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
● Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
● Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
● Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
● Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control.
● Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
● Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
● Cost Consciousness - Develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organizational resources.
● Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
● Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
● Strategic Thinking - Identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
● Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
● Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
● Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
● Quality - Monitors own work to ensure quality.
● Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner.
● Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
● Adaptability - Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
● Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
● Dependability - Takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
● Initiative - Seeks increased responsibilities; asks for and offers help when needed.
● Innovation - Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
Relevant Work Experience:
Please see above
Boss Shop Inc
|Apply Save Job|
See all jobs listed by this company